Advanced Engineering Group supplies a wide range of rubber & Poly Trellex TS modular screen panels, offering the full range of apertures and panel sizes.
Trellex TS is Metso’s first modular system, developed in the 1980’s. Module attachment runs transversal to material flow, generating a step between module rows for stratification. Available both in rubber and polyurethane. Today a classic product with a wide customer base.
Our rubber panels take advantage of compounds and designs, maximizing the inherent properties of rubber in mining applications:
- Energy absorption
- Noise reduction - 50% reduction compared to steel
- Available in a wide range of sizes and apertures
- Unique patented aperture designs optimise throughput and minimise blinding.
- Square, slotted round and customised apertures
- Various fixing options
- Longlife and consistent product quality
- Customised hardness ranges available to optimise performance